For a video tutorial, click the link here:
Follow these steps after you have created a route in the Trip Planner:
- For each stop, click on the small tent icon (see image below) to the right of the campground name on the stops list.
- A list of campgrounds will appear, and the map will zoom in on the stop to show the locations of the listed campgrounds.
- To select a Campground, click the small plus sign next to the name of the campground or on the campground information card or click Select Campground.
- Your selected campground will appear under Current Campground Selected.
- You may pick more than one campground per stop, if you wish.
- Once you have selected a campground for a stop, you will see a small tent icon on the map which indicates you have selected a campground. On the stops list, the name of the campground will appear below the stop name.
- Press Return to Trip Planner at the top of the page to get back to the overall route.